Integrated Rehabilitation Group (IRG), the northwest leader in physical and specialized therapy, always has the athlete in mind:
- Expert prevention, strength, and conditioning to assist with performance on the field.
- Education off the field to fuel recovery for continued success.
- Rehabilitation when injuries happen to get you back in the game fast, functional, and pain free.
It is with great pleasure to announce that we have partnered with Washington Rush Soccer Club for 2016 as the official Sports Medicine and Strength and Conditioning provider. With this great resource, you can jump start your athletes success for the upcoming year. As a family in the Washington Rush organization, you are entitled to:
- Free same day* injury or movement screening at one of our 30 clinics, located in Snohomish and King County.
- Free Training Pass to our private Sports Performance Strength and Conditioning classes. Our training programs increase power, straight ahead speed, agility, and highly reduce the risk of injuries like tendonitis, ankle sprains, and major injuries like ACL Tears.
- Two free Team Clinics at one of our training locations or your practice field. Age appropriate exercises, volume and load manipulation, and expert guidance are utilized to help athletes avoid missing that time on the field that players need to develop.
- Discounted Strength and Conditioning private Classes.
- Discounted Team Training Sessions that can be integrated into practice sessions.
- Free Parent and Coaching Clinics on Developing Athleticism, Injury Prevention, First Aid Response, Concussion Management, College Recruiting, and Sports Performance Nutrition.
If you have any questions about this new partnership, would like to schedule a free movement screening to identify risk factors or aches or pains, or just have general concerns about your athlete’s athletic development in general, please reach out to me at your convenience. We look forward to supporting Washington Rush Soccer and meeting you soon! Stay tuned for dates of great club wide events!
Integrated Rehabilitation Group
Office: 425-316-8046 x1041